Tuesday, July 16, 2024

About Traditional and Digital Art

 I like the "militar" ambient colors, but I think I will finish it  on traditional, becouse for me is a pain to my eyes  to do illustrations on pixelart.    I think on "normal" digital painting, the eyes rest better, becouse are not focusing every pixel x pixel. 


Any way, recently I am focus on traditional art, like the animation on paper,  making doujinshis and besides, I will start doing "monas shinas"  but in figures of clay.

Pixelart took me many years to get enough experience to work full time on this.    So, traditional art it will take me many years too and I dont know if it will works for me... But at least I have the bases of draw, and I have some experience on that.  

The idea is to reduce the use of the pc, but even with that, I would like to do digital illustrations.  

Since I was on school, my goal was to do a professional digital illustrator,  and I finished like pixelartist :S       I liked pixelart and now I hate this haha, is like a joke of the universe.   

On that times I used to use pastel chalks., but now I'm very rusty., so, I will start again and I will give a try to watercolors too.    I used to paint with colored pencils too, but I prefer the pastel chalks becouse is more quickly.   

Honestly, I dont think I can work has traditional illustration on this digital era.   Working has traditional sculptor of "monas shinas", I see very dificult too.    I think my best chance is to become an expert on traditional animation and making doujinshis.   Yes, I think that could work, but in the far far future.   Animation on paper is too hard, but I liked it.  

For now Im retiring my self from pixelart slowly, and I hope my games can help me with that. 



No comments:

Post a Comment